This photo was taken by Teseum - the original is here
I thought an update on the progress of the Coca Cola campaign would be helpful.
May 1988 - May 2008 (20 years = 7305 days)
- No progress at all!
Since the facebook group was formed on 18/5/08 (26 days)
- 18/5/08 facebook group formed
- 21/5/08 interviewed by Eddie Mair for the iPM Programme
- 23/5/08 Written statement received from Coca Cola - 'willing to talk'
- 24/5/08 Featured on iPM (Radio 4)
- 24/5/08 Eve Graham (ex lead singer - The New Seekers) sang supporting lyrics to 'I'd like to teach the world to sing'
- 1/6/08 Campaign nominated for the New Media Awards
- 5/6/08 Telephone conference with Coca Cola's Global Head of Stakeholder Relations and UK conterpart
- Face to face meeting with Coca Cola in Brussels planned for 16/6/08
- Facebook group has grown from 0 to 2,115 in 26 days
- Membership includes a 'frontline' Rehydration Project in India
- Members of the group have posted: 7 videos; 34 links; 9 photos
- There have been 7 discussion threads started and 83 Wall Posts
5,500 children die every day in Africa before the age of 5. This initiative could save thousands and thousands of children's lives through collaboration between the private and NGO sector. And now we are talking.
All of the Coca Cola campaign posts